Botanica Vit Foaming Cleanser
- What it is: Our Botanica Vit Foaming Cleanser is an intensive deep pore cleanser that does not dry the skin. Rinse-off formula for soft, balanced, oil-free finish. An Antioxidant fortified with Vitamins C, D3 & E. Add our dermatologist-recommended & high-quality foaming cleanser to your skincare routine by ordering it today.
- Formulation: Lotion
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Use it with: Use in conjunction with other Botanica Vit Products.
- Highlighted Ingredients: Formulated with powerful multivitamin complex and botanical extracts to fight against dirt. This cleanser also helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Unit Size:
- 6 oz / 180 ml
- Apply a small amount to dry skin with fingertips. Massage into skin using circular motion. Add water to fingertips, work through again. Rinse well with lukewarm water. Follow with your favorite toner. Avoid use in eye area.
- Purified Water, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Polyquater-nium 7, PEG - 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Ubiquinone (CoEnzyme Q10), Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Parietaria Officinalis Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Caramel, Fragrance.
- Active Ingredients:
- Sun Alert:
- For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use if irritation occurs. Consult a physician if irritation worsens for more than a few days. Keep out of reach of children.