Multi-Gly Eye & Lip Cream
- What it is: Multi-Gly Eye and Lip Cream showers the skin with necessary vitamins and nutrients for a healthy and youthful appearance. The advanced formula contains glycolic acid for a gentle, yet effective exfoliation of dead skin cells in sensitive areas of the face. Multi-Gly Eye and Lip is ideal for everyday use to perfect the eye and lip areas.
- Formulation: Cream
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Use it with: Use in conjunction with Multi-Gly Skin Relief Cream
- Highlighted Ingredients: Formulated with the best potent ingredients, including safflower seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, hydrolyzed collagen, shea butter, cassia seed polysaccharide, glycolic acid, jojoba esters, squalane, beeswax, sodium hydroxide, vitamin C, vitamin A, and vitamin E.
- Unit Size:
- 1 oz / 30 ml
- Apply Multi-Gly Eye & Lip Cream to cleanse skin around the eye and lip areas. Massage gently into skin. For the best results, use this moisturizer twice daily during your morning and night skin routines. Use it with other Pharmaskincare products for potent benefits that combat irregularities in the complexion and restore a healthy appearance.
- Aqua, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Collagen, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Sorbitol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Glycolic Acid, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Jojoba Esters, **Squalane, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Sodium Hydroxide, Panthenol, Thioctic Acid, Ubiquinone, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Dehydroacetic Acid. **From Sugarcane.
- Active Ingredients:
- Sun Alert:
- This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use if irritation occurs. Consult a physician if irritation worsens for more than a few days. Keep out of reach of children.
Back To Dry Skin Previous Product